2011年4月18日星期一

symbol of your loving commitment to someone

Are you looking for the ultimate symbol of your loving commitment to someone? Then one great way to show it is with the Cartier love ring.

I found this Cartier Pink Gold Love Ring with Colored Diamonds bangles on website and this piece of Pink Gold Love Ring with Colored Diamonds is among the latest selection of Cartier jewelry, winning widely popularity for its captivating design, superior quality, as well as the competitive price.

1514_G_1302781253791

One I first saw this ring, I‘d love to buy it for my boyfriend, because he is a boy who love rings so much , and I have bought one for him several years ago, that’s a jade ring that he love so much, but unluckily, it was lost in a vocation. We both feel sad for that, because he has worn that for so long. But we can’t find the same one, so I decided to buy a new ring for him. And I just found that one in a cheap Cartier jewelry shop, you know, I can’t afford one real Cartier ring now, but I am sure he will understand my love and love that ring as I do. I don’t know why. But I really feel happy when I see my boyfriend wear something that I bought for him. Of course,I also have so many gifts from him.

Are you someone that also has affection with Jewelry?

没有评论:

发表评论