2011年5月6日星期五

Wedding and Cartier Jewelry

This is a nice season, and a rather happy season. Many of my friends get married in this wonderful time. When I first hear that they will get married in several days, I feel so happy but also a little shocked. It seems times goes so fast, seems that we were talking about cruise and shopping, just like children, but in a wink, they are becoming couples and later mothers and fathers. Thinking about myself, I am still single and live in my own world, I thought we are the same, but now we friends have different character and responsibility. How time fly!

The other thing is that I really love to attend their wedding ceremony. It’s so nice to help my girl dress up and witness her important day.

6d8834d3jw6dbo60wi9v2j

Wedding Jeweler has a great significance for a bride. She wears accessories of different kinds, like necklaces, pendants, bangles etc. She must select those accessories that match her dress and suit her personality For example, with a v shaped neckline of your bridal dress you should wear Y-drop shape necklace, and the length of your necklace chain should be according to the size of the neckline of the gown. And they choose Cartier Love as their love wedding jewel. My friend looks so nice in that Cartier Love Bracelet. When she says out “I do” with tears in eyes, everyone there are moved and feel happy for this couple.

没有评论:

发表评论