2011年5月30日星期一

You Deserve Marc Jacobs Crossbody This Summer

These days are so hot here, summer is coming and many girls have changed their outfit, when I came to work, in the company, I can see many girls in hot and cool dressing or pant, I think summer is really a different season , it make people in an active mood and girls love to show off more. In the seaside, I think boys would not like to leave.

tumblr_lkou3l7Tlt1qjgunro1_500
I love summer; it’s a “hot” season. And I love shopping in summer, and especially buying handbags for myself. I love Marc Jacobs Crossbody so much, so in this summer, I bought two Marc Jacobs handbags.


Handbags are the best accessories women can have, handbags carry everything that a woman requires, whether she is going out on a job or whether she is going out for a party, a handbag becomes a woman’s best friend.
Handbags are not just the woman’s best friends, these are also greatest fashion accessories a woman can own, therefore, a woman requires owning not just one or two but quite a number of handbags if she wants to look fabulous at any place she visits.

没有评论:

发表评论