2011年6月7日星期二

Life is Full of Surprise

2002SRF32

Time goes so fast and I have been in this company for nearly half year. This is a job that sells Marc Jacobs Handbags, Replica Marc Jacobs Bag. This is not a job that I love or prepared to do when I was in school. But when I am a girl who love trying something new and I am not afraid to go out even though without accompanies. So I accepted this job and left city where I stayed for 4 years. And l left my friends and relatives. At that time, many of them were not for me to leave for a job like this. But I have decided that, and I won’t change.

What a surprise! I meet lots of friends here, they are all friendly and do their best to help others when any of us in trouble. We go shopping together and travel together; this is a time that I won’t forget. I love watching the photos that taken during our tour when I feel unhappy. This will remind me of the happy time we spent together. And I feel really appreciated that I meet with them in a same company, they are the best ones.
As times goes by, some of our colleagues have left us for a new job, to be frank, I will left this company in this end. But till now I still stay here, because I hesitate to leave them, I will miss them so much.

Life is full of surprise, so enjoy life and cherish what you have now.

没有评论:

发表评论