2011年4月22日星期五

I just wanna live a simple life.

Sometimes I JUST feel so tired and upset, and more worse, I don’t know what the exact reason is, okay, to be frank,not I am not knowing but I am reluctant to face the truth .for example, I lost one friend ,or I love some guy but I don’t brave enough to confess my love .or just some other stupid things that make me feel I am such a fail. So sometimes I just wanna to live a simple life and save my heart for who really cares about me.
But how to? Then I search this question and I got some points
Just Say No ... Or Say Yes
An important secret to how to live a simple life is to learn to look honestly at how life gets complicated. This may be different for each of us, but there are some common habits we share. One such habit is taking on new responsibilities without fully acknowledging the costs and complexities they add to our lives.
Drama Adds Complexity
For a simpler life, have fewer friends. This may sound harsh, but how many friends do you need? Don't get rid of true friends, but don't add people to your life unless there is a real exchange of value between you. We all have acquaintances we call "friends" and yet only tolerate just to "be nice." Do you think it is selfish to say you don't owe anything to these people? Then how selfish is it for them to say you do?.(http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-14-2006-91112.asp)

And then I want you read this quote :
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company…a church…a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you…we are in charge of our Attitudes." ~ Charles R. Swindoll
I need to learn to Let Go and enjoy more life, I guess. "We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way", there are many people who hurt us, hurt us to such an extent that we change to a different person altogether.
tumblr_lh08zkTHCX1qg834so1_500

没有评论:

发表评论